Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Smashbox Be Legendary Lipstick in Fig: An everyday bold lip look

I've always loved wine and burgundy-toned lipsticks but I can't seem to find an appropriate occasion to wear them. Recently though, I've tried Smashbox Be Legendary lipstick in Fig, and I've managed to create an everyday look I can wear to the office.







Fig is a wine-toned lipstick with a creamy, shimmer finish. It glides on the lips smoothly and it's very pigmented that it only needs one application to achieve a full look. Because of its buttery consistency, though, it's quite prone to smudging and transfer. This can be alleviated by tapping off loose powder on top of it, but this takes away the shimmer.



Smashbox Be Legendary in Fig - one application

For a look I can wear to the office, I've decided to just leave my eyes bare (mascara and thin liquid liner) and let the bold wine lips alone create my whole look.



Products Used:

Face
MAC Studio Finish Concealer in NW25
MAC Studio Fix Powder Foundation in NC40
Tony Moly Aura BB Cream SPF 37
Hard Candy Fox in a Box Cheek&Bronzer duo in Truth or Dare

Eyebrows
Revlon Brow Fantasy in Dark Blonde

Eyes
Benefit They're Real Mascara
Bobbi Brown Gel Eyeliner in Black

Lips
Smashbox Be Legendary Lipstick in Fig

2 comments:

  1. Hi Mj! The color suits you so well and it really looks moisturizing to the lips.

    ReplyDelete
  2. kissable lips <3 <3 #shiningshimmeringsplendid

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think! ❤