Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Playing with neutrals: NARS Earth Angel Eyeshadow Duo




NARS Earth Angel Eyeshadow duo is a beautiful combination of a shimmer taupe (a shade in between MAC's Satin Taupe and Breathless) and an olive green eye shadow. The duo perfectly combines earth tones and golden shimmer --perfect for an everyday, neutral look with a pop of color and shine.

Both of the eyeshadows are well-pigmented and have an almost-creamy, smooth texture when swatched/applied to the skin. Earth Angel has an impressive staying power, even without a primer.

L- Eyeshadows without primer; R- Eyeshadows on top of Benefit's Girl Meets Pearl

The shadows are very buildable (for more intensity in the color pay-off) and they blend nicely with other eyeshadows, as well.

Here's a look I've created with this duo.



Products used:

FACE
MAC Select Cover-up in NW25
Revlon Colorstay Liquid Foundation in Sand Beige
MAC Studio Fix Powder Foundation in NC40

EYES
NARS Earth Angel Eyeshadow Duo
MAC Retrospect
Nichido Liquid Eyeliner
Revlon Custom Eyes Mascara

BLUSH/CONTOUR
Elf Blush-Contour Duo in St. Lucia

LIPS
The Face Shop Lip Liner in Velvet Wine
MAC Viva Glam 1

Hope you like this look!:)



7 comments:

  1. Interesting! I've been meaning to try out the Laguna-Orgasm duo as well, since I don't really use a lot of eyeshadow to school.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! But I'm not big on bronzers. Incidentally, I used an Elf Brush-Bronzer duo for this look (St. Lucia) which, they say, is the closest dupe for Laguna-Orgasm. :)

      Delete
  2. You look so good! Your eye makeup is subtle and good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! <3 You have an amazing blog, as well! New follower, here!

      Delete
  3. I saw your blog and I was damn sure I was going to add something. Two of your selfies after and I was speechless. I'm pretty sure you can do without makeup but thanks for making us guys go even crazier. Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really pretty! I had heard of this little duo but had never actually seen the eyeshadows that made it up! Thanks for sharing!!

    Much Love,
    -Stephanie Eva
    www.stephanieheva.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think! ❤